TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all experiences booked with DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com. Please read through them carefully. All of this information is important and will ensure that your driving experience cannot be changed or altered by any party except the staff at DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com.
1. DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com reserves the right to change, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify your reservation at any time for any reason before you arrive at our facility.
2. DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com is not responsible for any personal items that may be lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise rendered defective while at our facility.
3. DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com is not responsible for compensating time or money spent on travel, food, accommodations or likewise at any time.
4. If driving experience is delayed, disrupted, or interfered with by unanticipated causes not the fault of and beyond the control of DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com, driver (student) and those for which they are responsible, then the experience will be moved to a new date agreed upon by all parties. It is agreed that if during the driving experience, disruption should become too unfavorable to conduct the driving experience on the same day, the session will be discontinued and postponed. Such an adjustment shall be solely made by the staff of DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com. We are not responsible for travel or accommodation costs incurred as a result of events listed in this clause. Causes of delay, disruption, or interference that may give rise to an adjustment in Contract terms under this paragraph include but are not limited to the following:
- severe and unavoidable natural catastrophes such as fires, floods, epidemics, and earthquakes;
- abnormal weather conditions;
- acts or failures to act of utility owners; and
- any other acts of God beyond the control of DriveREALMonsterTrucks.com and all other involved parties, including the driver (student).
5. At time of booking you are required to put down a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of your Monster Truck Driving Experience.
6. Your deposit will not be returned or honored on a new date if you re-schedule an experience within 5 days of your experience date.
7. Outside of the 5-day limit, you may change the date of your experience one (1) time.
8. All payments must be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card.
9. Credit card orders must be paid for no later than 12 hours before your experience to ensure no credit card holds, limits or stops from your financial institution.